<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Just my .01 pence worth ref "new" SCWF..........

April 1 2010 at 12:45 PM
No score for this post

TheTigerUK...............(John)  (Login TheTigerUK)
Approved Users
from IP address 78.144.96.24

I have been having a look round it and the first thing that is really obvious there has been a MASSIVE amount of work put into it with a lot of the features that many have wanted for a long time.

Like every one or every one of my age happy.gif change can be taxing ha ha but i feel sure that with a little perseverance we will all look back on Network54 fondly but embrace and enjoy all the new features of the "New" SCWF once we get to grips with the new and better layout, i hope happy.gifhappy.gif

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

TheTigerUK

"Only someone who's eyes could spot a piece of fly s**t in a pound of black pepper could tell the difference !!"

It is unwise to pay too much, but it is worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little moneythat is all. When you pay too little you sometimes lose everything because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do ... If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.
John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Orient Emperor
(Login anzac1957)
Approved Users

Right hand corner - "Show unread posts since last visit"

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 12:54 PM 

a very useful start point once you have had a look around.

If too much to start with you could mark posts as read and then start from there..

http://anzacsorientwatchspot.blogspot.com/

[linked image]
Tony Lewis
New Zealand

cindyc/USA/FL/est
(Login cnycoburn)
Approved Users

the new site is nice...however dont try to navigate

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 1:08 PM 

in a hurry without reading the info... i tried to go in and change my password at my lunch and could nto figure it out....Geesh!!! i thought i was computer literate....guess not.(or i was just rushing thru it..)

cindyc

Isthmus
(Login Isthmus)
Approved Users

Very good point Cindy...

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 1:15 PM 

We figured folks would bypass the instruction manuals so we posted a few stickies with tips tricks and recommendations which should help folks out. Still, there is an instruction manual posted as a link near the top of the site and a quick-help guide on every page as a tab at the top. I can't recommend enough that everyone please have a look at all the guides. still, don't be afraid to ask questions should you need help

[linked image]
GO HOKIES

Russell Iadanza
(Login east14th)
Approved Users

Could this be the Best Time, to learn how to post Pics?? only been 3 yrs,

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 1:19 PM 

Seriously I have not looked yet But I want to be able to start Posting Pics, maybe starting from Scratch will be of Value

What do you think??
Thanks Russell

Russell Anthany Iadanza

TheTigerUK...............(John)
(Login TheTigerUK)
Approved Users

I see one major problem though Russell.........

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 1:26 PM 

you will have us all green with envy once you start showing off your collection even more so now that you have developed considerable skill with the camera happy.gif

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

TheTigerUK

"Only someone who's eyes could spot a piece of fly s**t in a pound of black pepper could tell the difference !!"

It is unwise to pay too much, but it is worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little moneythat is all. When you pay too little you sometimes lose everything because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do ... If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.
John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Isthmus
(Login Isthmus)
Approved Users

look a few posts down...

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 3:16 PM 

A few posts further down the page I described the four different ways of posting pics in the new forum.

[linked image]
GO HOKIES

Seikojohn
(Login Seikojohn)
Approved Users

I like the banner and the site has a LOT of new features.

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 2:57 PM 

Thanks to the moderators and everyone else involved the design and transtion for all of the hard work that goes into such a project.

TheFastest
(Login TheFastest)
Approved Users

Because something can be added doesn't always mean that it should/must be added. (nt)

No score for this post
April 2 2010, 2:44 PM 

no text

AqualandKing (TheNeilo)
(Login theneilo1)
Approved Users

Sorry to say but i do not like the new Site.Too complicated.I will be staying here.....nt

No score for this post
April 2 2010, 5:50 AM 

nt

Theneilo uk

[linked image]

Mike
(Login mmounce)
Approved Users

I appreciate the work they did, but I agree. It's too cluttered. (nt)

No score for this post
April 2 2010, 5:59 AM 

nt

TheFastest
(Login TheFastest)
Approved Users

This site will be continued AFTER the new one is fully "functional?!?" (nt)

No score for this post
April 2 2010, 2:45 PM 

no text

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Watch Top 100's by Connectingwatches.com