<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Password question - new site

April 2 2010 at 7:35 AM
No score for this post
sceva  (Login sceva)
Approved Users
from IP address 71.57.63.50

Further below Isthmis said that once logged into the new site you could change your password to your old one or anything you like.

This may not be completely true, I logged in using the link in the original post and the passwrd sent in an e-mail. When I went into my profile to change my password it wouuld not let me use the old one. It said there was an 8 character minimum and my old one was only 7 characters so it wouldn't let me use it. I had to change it to something different with more characters.

Or did I do something incorrectly?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jaswant Kamboj
(Login jkamboj)
Approved Users

user name and password

No score for this post
April 2 2010, 8:54 AM 

I had problem too with registration. When I used my old user name and email address, it was saying this user name and email address is being used by another user (its actually me)
Then I changed the user name a bit and used another email address to register successfully.

Jaswant Kamboj

Norman
(Login normdiaz)
Approved Users

Easy enough to do.

No score for this post
April 2 2010, 10:57 AM 

Just repeat the pattern of the old one until you reach 8 characters. A password, for example, of 1234 would become 12341234.

sceva
(Login sceva)
Approved Users

Changing it was no problem

No score for this post
April 2 2010, 11:33 AM 

I changed it with no problem. I was only making the point that the statement that you could change it to your old one was not entireley accurate. It is not a problem though

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Watch Top 100's by Connectingwatches.com