<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

New forum

April 2 2010 at 8:52 AM
No score for this post
Jaswant Kamboj  (Login jkamboj)
Approved Users
from IP address 99.254.155.153

I just registered at new forum with some problems, however all is well that ends well!

I have to change my user name and email address because it was saying this user name and email address is being used by another user (actually its me). I changed the user name a bit and gave a new email address.

Another thing, the email the new forum sent to me went to the spam and I have to rescue from the spam saying that this is a safe mail and then I could open it to activate registration.

Last, its a wonderful site and it has been divided into seprate section (like NWCC forum) to facilitate navigation of the topic of interest without loosing time.

Great site now.

I congratulate the forum managers and other volunteers who contributed to make it happen.

I hope all members would enjoy it!

Jaswant Kamboj

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Norman
(Login normdiaz)
Approved Users

Only thing I had to change

No score for this post
April 2 2010, 10:53 AM 

was the password. I'd been using 4 letters/digits in it, but the new site requires 8.

"Motivation is simple. You eliminate those who are not motivated." -- Lou Holtz

Isthmus
(Login Isthmus)
Approved Users

you should not have opened a second account. :o(

No score for this post
April 2 2010, 12:45 PM 

Please do not open a second account if you are having problems with your initial logon. Let a staff member know that you are having a problem and well get you sorted out.

Please email me so we can fix your account t and delete the redundant one.

[linked image]
GO HOKIES

TheFastest
(Login TheFastest)
Approved Users

I've yet to receive anything regarding my account and I, too,...

No score for this post
April 2 2010, 2:28 PM 

decided to open a new account (new similar name and new email), however, I've yet to receive anything related to either account anywhere and cannot log-on to the new site (it would not take my old password for the original account).

poywatch
(Login saykobro)
Approved Users

I did not receive an email either and set up a new account also. My old

No score for this post
April 2 2010, 4:12 PM 

login was Saykobro and my screen name was poywatch. My login is now poywatch on the new forum. It would not allow access to post without registering so that is what I did. I don't know how that affects my old posts from 2003 on.

poywatch aka Boomtown
Watch Agent 007--Licensed to kill time
Education:BS WIS
University: Watch Amata U.
Fraternity: Alpha Zuan Omega
Explode

Jaswant Kamboj
(Login jkamboj)
Approved Users

Mr Isthmus would be able to address your problem

No score for this post
April 3 2010, 12:33 PM 

May Mr Isthmus would be able to address your problem.
When I registered, the email sent by the new forum went to spam of my email and I have to revive it saying this email is safe (or something like that) and then I could open my email to activate.
About to restore history of posts in the new forum from 2003 from the old forum, I have no idea how to retrieve it, again Mr Isthmus would be able to help, I guess.

Jaswant Kamboj

Jaswant Kamboj
(Login jkamboj)
Approved Users

Mr Isthmus, I could not send you an email

No score for this post
April 3 2010, 1:34 PM 

Mr Isthmus, would you please send me an email at jkamboj@rediffmail.com so that I can explain you my problem for you to fix it?

Jaswant Kamboj

Jaswant Kamboj
(Login jkamboj)
Approved Users

Got the mail from adminstrator of new forum

No score for this post
April 4 2010, 11:12 AM 

Hi Mr Isthmus

I got the mail from the administrator of the new forum and I already responded to take of my problem.

Jaswant Kamboj

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Watch Top 100's by Connectingwatches.com