Armo 35411 - Pz.Kpfw.V Panther vol.1 (decal 1/35)
Best quality decals for German WW2 tanks. Limited Edition!
Sheet contains original historical markings for 17 different tanks:
1. Panther D. 5th company, 52nd Panzer Abteilung, 39th Panzer Regiment. Eastern Front, Kursk, July 1943.
2. Panther A. Unit unknown. Ardenes, December 1944.
3. Panther A. 1st Battalion, 14th Panzer Regiment. Eastern Front, 1943.
4. Panther G. 1st Panzer Regiment SS Kampfgruppe Peiper of the 1st Panzer Division LSSAH. Ardenes, December 1944.
5. Panther D. 2nd company, 51nd Panzer Abteilung, 39th Panzer Regiment. Eastern Front, Kursk, July 1943.
6. Panther D. HQ of the Panzer Regiment “Grosdeutschland”. Eastern Front, Kursk, July 1943.
7. Panther D. HQ of the 39th Panzer Regiment. Eastern Front, Kursk, July 1943
8. Jagdpanther. Unit unknown. Germany, Spring 1945.
9. Jagdpanther. 564th schwere Heeres Panzerjäger Abteilung. France, Alsace, 1944.
10. Jagdpanther. 1st company, 560 schwere Heeres Panzerjäger Abteilung. Dom Buttgenbach, Ardennes, 20 December 1944.
11. Panther G early. 19th Panzer Division. Poland, Warsaw, July 1944.
12. Jagdpanther. 654th schwere Heeres PanzerjägerAbteilung. France, 1944.
13. Panther D. Panzer Regiment “Grosdeutschland”. Eastern Front, Karachev, August 1943.
14. Panther G Ersatz M10.150 Panzerbrigade. France, Ardenes, December 1944.
15. Panther G Ersatz M10. 150 Panzerbrigade. France, Ardenes, December 1944.
16. Panther G. 3rd Battalion, 24th Panzer Regiment. Germany, December, 1944.
17. Panther D. 7th company, 52nd Panzer Abteilung, 39th Panzer Regiment. Eastern Front, Kursk, July 1943.
Decal dimension: 13cm x 18cm
Producer: ARMO (Poland)
Super offer for non-UE residents.
22% discount for models, metal gun barrels, accessories, decals and paints bought in our shop.
If you are living outside of UE, this offer could be for you. The price of almost every item bought in our shop will be reduced by 22% VAT. Such tax is added in Poland to every plastic or resin kit, accessories (including photo etched elements), paints, brushes or cements. Such tax will be removed from prices of RPM, Mirage kits, but Special Hobby, Revell, Dragon and Italeri too! In the same way, the set made by Part or Aber will be 22% cheaper! That’s great news for modelers from distant countries, for whom mail is very expensive! We sorry but for books and modelling magazines VAT tax is 0%.