Home > Discussion Groups > New Products

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=78968&messageid=1113823358
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

Get a life!

April 13 2006 at 6:50 PM
  (Login cmrosko)
from IP address 69.179.135.242

Response to New Dragon's AFV prices...

Take you bitching elsewhere,either you buy the kit or don't I am tired of listening to you ball babies about the price of models. You can purchase any new kit on the market as low as 30% off of the retail price if you use your brains instead of your mouth!

Now on a kind note,have a better day!

P.S. If the manufactures have to raise the prices of kits to keep me happy,more power to them. Oil prices are climbing or even sky rocketing so what,not like I'm going to walk my fat ass 20 miles to work. So either I pay the price or I walk. Again have a great DAY!

P.S.S. Hell that felt GREAT!!!!!!!!!

P.S.S.S. Hell I would have giv'en my left nut for this type of tooling 20 years ago.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I agree .... - Michael Kirchoff on Apr 13, 8:04 PM
    1. Well put, D-Day - Chris"Panzer"Mrosko on Apr 13, 10:55 PM
      1. these are the golden days of modeling, my friends! - charlie pritchett on Apr 14, 1:24 AM

2. I don't care about ur fat ass... - Cadu Souza on Apr 14, 8:25 AM
    1. You may enjoy that more and cheaper at that! - Chris"Panzer"Mrosko on Apr 14, 8:36 AM
    2. Hey Cadu, - Kenneth Daigle on Apr 14, 10:30 AM

3. Plastic and resin costs. - Richard Campbell on Apr 15, 9:22 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse