Home > Discussion Groups > New Products

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=78968&messageid=1113823358
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

Re: Pricing

August 30 2006 at 7:47 AM
  (Login www_printapart_com)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 66.0.187.154

Response to Pricing

John,

I can give you an exact printapart.com price for the 1/25th scale engine block. The site gave me a price of $21.32 for the engine block. Our pricing is based the volume of the part (amount of material is uses) and the amount of space the part takes up on the platform. Also, if you were to send us a very high resolution file (above 50-75+ megabytes binary), you can be charged based on the amount of data you send us because there is a finite limit on the amount of data the machine can handle. I hope this helps. I'd love to give you more exact pricing, but it is hard to price items without having the STL file to run through the system. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Andrew Rogers

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Thanks Andrew - John Barnicoat on Aug 30, 7:52 PM
  3. Can you digi scan say a figure or headset in 35th and reduce to 48th - LukePitt on Sep 1, 12:26 AM
    1. Re: Can you digi scan say a figure or headset in 35th and reduce to 48th - Andrew Rogers on Sep 5, 8:58 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse