Home > Discussion Groups > New Products

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=78968&messageid=1113823358
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

Message for Gordon Brown of Cromwell

December 3 2008 at 7:56 PM
Patrick Keenan  (Login patrix67)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 68.255.2.44

Hey Gordon.

I've been trying to contact you for about a month now re: the AMPS review program.

Please e-mail me at my regular e-mail patrix1@sbcglobal.net or my alternative addy at patrix1@hotmail.com.

Cheers.

Regards.

Patrick Keenan
AMPS Review Coordinator
Editor - WarWheels.Net
http://www.warwheels.net

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Pick a number and get in line - Marcel Kolsteeg on Dec 4, 2008, 3:05 AM
    1. Re: Pick a number and get in line - Gordon Brown on Dec 4, 2008, 7:12 AM
      1. Gordon, please contact me by phone so I can explain - Marcel Kolsteeg on Dec 4, 2008, 7:55 AM
        1. Re: Gordon, please contact me by phone so I can explain - Gordon Brown on Dec 4, 2008, 10:20 AM
          1. Re: Gordon, please contact me by phone so I can explain - Marcel Kolsteeg on Dec 4, 2008, 2:16 PM

2. Re: Message for Gordon Brown of Cromwell - Gordon Brown on Dec 4, 2008, 7:04 AM
    1. Hi Gordon. Yes, my mailing addy is on that letter. Please - Patrick Keenan on Dec 4, 2008, 9:37 AM
      1. Re: Hi Gordon. Yes, my mailing addy is on that letter. Please - Gordon Brown on Dec 4, 2008, 10:21 AM
        1. Thanks Gordon. I'll let you know when we receive it. n/t - Patrick Keenan on Dec 4, 2008, 10:44 AM

3. A SOLUTION TO THIS ONGOING PROBLEM - G Creager on Dec 14, 2008, 3:52 PM
    1. Re: A SOLUTION TO THIS ONGOING PROBLEM - Bob Gregory on Dec 19, 2008, 7:33 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse