Home > Discussion Groups > New Products

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=78968&messageid=1113823358
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

HQ72 Resin Products has been sold.

August 20 2017 at 1:13 PM
Jose. T. Rodriguez  (Login tigerwerke)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 66.168.101.122

News Release, for general distribution.
The HQ72 Resin Products line has been sold to Rebecca Hettmansperger of South Carolina. She is a very good 1/72 scale modeler with excellent building and painting skills. I pray she has as much success with the line as I did and I will continue to help her get as much out of it as possible.
She will have a new HQ72 Resin Products dedicated web site and face book page soon. Please support Rebecca as well as you supported and encouraged me.
Thank you to all of those who brought my 72nd scale products and supported me with the line. It meant a lot to me.
I will be concentrating on 1/35th scale, specially the Custom Dioramics line of products and figures.
Sincerely,
Jose Rodriguez
Tiger Productions Diorama Products
Custom Dioramics

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse