Home > Discussion Groups > Dioramas

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=78970&messageid=1113823195
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

I'm no expert... but..

January 19 2002 at 6:42 PM
Chris Storch  (Login csmegalodon)
from IP address 152.163.213.79

Response to How does this idea sound

If I had a Tiger tank under me, I'm sure I wouldn't drive it up to a T-34 to get its crew. From at least 1000 yards out I'd put a few AP shells through it, it would probably burn up, and there wouldn't likely be survivors. Any self respecting tiger would be damm sure a T-34 was completely knocked out before approaching, it would seem to me. How about some panzergrenadiers comming up on your disabled tank on foot or off some sort of fast vehical. This T-34 was left behind, so now the infantry can come up on it. Have a German pulling the Red Tank commander out of the hatch w/ one hand, with a potato masher raised in the other, w/ others with small arms at the ready...
Just my ideas, Peace,
Chris Storch

t

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse