Home > Discussion Groups > Dioramas

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=78970&messageid=1113823195
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

North Africa diorama ideas?

December 11 2002 at 6:39 AM
Jeff Hamblen  (no login)
from IP address 213.76.4.196

I am currently working on a Panzer IIIN from the s504 Tiger company from Tunisia 1943 and would like to put it on a small base. I already have a Kubelwagen on a desert base with a sign post, so I would like to include something else small to kind of break up the monotony of the scene. I thought about a pile of discarded equipment or a desert well. There's an Italian company that makes a 1/72 scale one from Libya in resin that looks interesting.
What I'm really looksing for are some suggestions on what to add to my mini-dio. Nothing to elaborate just something that adds to the piece not overwhelms it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Jeff

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Dio idea - George Proulx on Dec 15, 2002, 11:06 PM
    1. Thanks! n/t - Jeff Hamblen on Dec 17, 2002, 3:31 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse