Home > Discussion Groups > Dioramas

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=78970&messageid=1113823195
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

Tiger I diorama renderings....

June 19 2003 at 3:27 AM
Rick Hahn  (no login)
from IP address 145.53.204.247

Yes...it is a computer rendering, but not a really neat one . This is my idea for a dio, the story behind it is that the Tiger, somewhere in Russia 1944, broke through the bridge and the ice and sank into the water, well at least a bit. It has just been abandoned, so only a light covering of snow will be over it. Tell me what you think, and if you have ideas to make it more pleasing to look at, please say so!

Yes, I do know that the wheels stick through the wood in some places but I was too lazy to adjust the suspension to fit the terrain...I am going to do so in the final dio!

Rick

P.S: the pics were made with Blender (http://www.blender3d.org), a really powerful and easy to use 3d modelling program.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Hmmm - Peter E.N. on Jun 19, 2003, 1:26 PM
    1. Good idea! - Rick Hahn on Jun 19, 2003, 10:22 PM
      1. Wooden bridge? - Francesco Chiementin on Jun 20, 2003, 6:22 AM
        1. tiger bridge - SS_Dani.Gibert on Jun 25, 2003, 1:51 AM
        2. I think a tiger on the bridge is ..... - Jon Niktitas on Jun 28, 2003, 4:40 AM
          1. This is my opinion... - Francesco Chiementin on Jun 30, 2003, 9:55 AM

2. Oops - Peter E.N on Jul 6, 2003, 11:12 AM
  4. alternate bridge - Joe Fischer on Jul 12, 2003, 5:38 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse