Home > Discussion Groups > Dioramas

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=78970&messageid=1113823195
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

German Tank Turret Bunker with R35 turret, where?

August 1 2003 at 11:58 AM
  (no login)
from IP address 141.166.176.100

I am thinking of converting my Kirin 1/16 R35 Renault Stelung turret into a full german bunker, but just wondered what setting would be most appropriate? Atlantic Wall, Seigfried line, both, neither? I know Verlinden makes one of these in 1/35 and its usually displayed with GI's that appear to be part of the Normandy campaign, but Verlinden would throw anything together regardless of accuracy! Any help is appreciated.
TIA
Jason

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. OT reply... Kirin makes a 1/16th R35 turret?? - Steve Youschak on Aug 1, 10:18 PM
    1. Kirin DID a 1/16 Renault turret - Jason Burch on Aug 2, 5:15 AM
      1. Kirin Renault Stellung for sale at GMW - Patrick van Veenendaal on Aug 4, 12:19 AM

2. R-35 Tobruk - Stefano Germani on Aug 2, 3:44 AM
    1. Excellent, thanks for the info! - Jason Burch on Aug 2, 5:16 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse