Weather in Saipan during WW2March 3 2004 at 6:33 PM
|Eric McClure (Login EricMc)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Planning on doing a diorama of some US Marines and a tank in Saipan. Can't tell from my references what the weather was like during operations. Some photos of tanks look like the ground is very dry,while others look rather wet. Anyone know?
There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.
Calvin and Hobbs 1990
- military geology and geography of the southern Marianas - Ed Gilbert on Mar 4, 2004, 2:46 PM
- impressive typos - Ed Gilbert on Mar 4, 2004, 5:36 PM
- Ed, are you a geologist? - Bryan Barnes on Mar 5, 2004, 10:50 AM
- yep - Ed Gilbert on Mar 5, 2004, 5:24 PM
- Thanks - Eric McClure on Mar 6, 2004, 1:48 PM