Home > Discussion Groups > Dioramas

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=78970&messageid=1113823195
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

Dio Idea w/ Kingtiger... Need Input!!!

January 25 2005 at 9:18 PM
  (Login Fritz1GD)
from IP address 205.188.116.130

Hello all!

Couple ideas. I want to use a Tiger II w. Henschel turret. I have two original pictures in which I want to choose one to recreate in diorama form. The first is a picture of heavily armed, exhausted SS soldiers walking in colum alongside a Tiger II in the spring of 1945. They are all wearing dirty snow cammo overwhites, and are HEAVILY armed. MG42's, StG44's, the works. I don't know what to call it though...
The other, is a picture of an abondoned Tiger II in a ditch in Russia I beleive. With a Russian soldier with his arm stretched into the commanders hatch, looking like he's fishing around inside with only one arm in the turret. I'd like to call it, "Hand in the Cookie Jar." OR anything else if anyone has any other ideas. Mostly I'm most concerned with the first idea, because that seems to be the one I will recreate.

Thanks for every ones help!

Cheers,
Michael

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. King Tiger dio name - James Guld on Jan 25, 9:37 PM
  3. Otto Blase's Tiger - Cliff Leverette on Jan 27, 2:11 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse