Home > Discussion Groups > Dioramas

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=78970&messageid=1113823195
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

Found the picture!

December 6 2007 at 2:27 PM
  (Login skill32)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 87.182.15.150

Response to OK mate

Hello,
there is a book from David Jordan "Schlacht in den Ardennen" where you can see the "white Panther" on page 114.
You can see there three Panter tanks driving on an alley. The 1st tank has been painted with white color very rough by brush. The 2nd one seems to be three color regular scheme and the 3rd one looks white too.

The first tank is very close to the cammera so you can see details. He has no steel wheels, side skirts, one spare wheel attached at the turret-backside.
The crew compartment heater fan tower at the rear plate, so it should be a
G-Version (early?), right?
At the left border of the picture you can see the last digit of the turret-number, seems to be a 3 or 5.
What about copyrights? May I attach a scan to my posting?

Nevertheless...
Believing this photograph was made in the Ardennes...
you must admit...
I'm right

regards
Thomas

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse