Home > Discussion Groups > Dioramas

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=78970&messageid=1113823195
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

Metro 2033

February 8 2017 at 8:09 AM
Robert Lamos  (Login Bobinko22)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 188.167.71.180

My latest work, inspired by the book by Dmitry Glukhovsky and famous PC game. I wanted to build a vignette representing the life in metro and the atmosphere of the post-apocalyptic tunnel fights.

Both figures are from Black Dog, rats are from Plus Model, broken bottles from MENG and everything else is home-made. I used a drain pipe for tunnel section, 2 LED lights /both ligts are powered by 2 AA batteries hidden in the base/, wires, grain salt as stones, old rails from Trumpeter, rails sleepers from balsa wood, the spider webs from cotton wool, and some more stuff from my model "junk-yard" /like casette player from an IDF set, tank ventilation grills, etc/ .

metro_2033.jpg
In 2013, a nuclear war occurred, forcing a large amount of Moscow's surviving population to relocate to underground metro stations in search of refuge. Eventually, the communities settled in the underground train stations developed into independent states.

1x.jpg

2x.jpg

3x.jpg

4x.jpg

5x.jpg

6x.jpg

7x.jpg

8x.jpg

9x.jpg

VIDEO:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG8pzR8kAjY

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use