Home > Discussion Groups > Dioramas

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=78970&messageid=1113823195
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

a fantastic pacific dioramas with around 40 us marines

March 26 2017 at 4:06 AM
mario stefani  (Login intermario)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 82.55.244.139

Hi men, i saw in the net a fantastic Pacific dioramas in 1.35 , with one lvt a1 amtank and a lvt 4 water buffalo Landing on pacific beach (may be iwo jima, peĆ²leilu ,Guadalcanal i dont know) with around 40 us marines around the beach and the am tank....they are simply fantastic...they are from WARRIORS the series HIT THE BEACH and the other as from varoious DRAGON us marines boxes......all with new heads with big helmet i thought of dragon , very detailed, fantastic poses and realistic paint style.....really a masterpiece for me wit water around the LVT ....now i wish to know who realized this fanytastic work and if same of you could suggest where i could found again these fantastic dioramas pictures to saw and save for ispiration for a work that i would realize for a while.....and who is the modeller that realized a so incredible work.......!!!!

Thanks a lot in advance.

Mario from Italy.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Sounds like Dan Capuano's recent piece. - Evan August on Apr 11, 2017, 10:46 AM
    1. U S Marines in the Pacific - John Staehle on Jun 2, 2017, 4:46 AM

2. You mean this one? - Herve Charbonneau on Apr 21, 2017, 6:21 PM
    1. Re: You mean this one? - Brian Crowley on Apr 21, 2017, 7:44 PM
    2. best paste fail ever - Graeme Davidson on Apr 28, 2017, 3:58 PM
      1. Ever!!!!! - Pat Johnston on Apr 29, 2017, 4:20 PM
    3. A-Oooga, A-Oooga! Edit link Charby! - Jim Carswell on Apr 28, 2017, 5:53 PM
    4. Still looking for them 40 Marine's N/T LOL - Jeff Nolan on Jun 14, 2017, 3:27 AM
    5. now we know what Herve likes - rick face on Jul 21, 2017, 10:10 PM

3. Is there a link to pics ? - ralph persico on Jun 5, 2017, 2:22 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse