Home > Discussion Groups > Dioramas

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=78970&messageid=1113823195
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Suggestions Please

March 25 2002 at 2:41 AM
  (no login)
from IP address 217.34.83.103

Hi,
After following some advice in a previous post I have purchased several sheets of Eduard Oak and Maple leaves for camoflague. The sheets come with several individual leaves and with small groups of leaves does anybody have any idea how I can make use of these? it seems a shame to waste them!

Regards

NPS

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

Camo leaf

March 27 2002, 10:45 AM 

What where you planning on using them for? Groundcover? I use real leaves, just get some nice dry leaves and crumple them up into a sifter so you just get the small/med parts, I liked the way it came out when I used them.
Ron

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Suggestions Please
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse