Home > Discussion Groups > Dioramas

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=78970&messageid=1113823195
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Nordland Panthers

June 4 2002 at 10:47 AM
Kay Seidel  (no login)
from IP address 212.114.170.144

Hey guys!
I want buildt a Dio witch shows a Panther and a Sd.Kfz.250/5 from the 11.SS-PG.Div. in Hinterpommern while the "Sonnenwende" operation.
I know that the 11.SS-Pz.Reg. get some Panthers in 1943/(44??)an this tanks were in action till the end of war. Can anybody help me witch version this were
( early/late D models or initial A's) or when the Reg. get this tanks.

Thanks for your help.

Kay

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Bolthazaar
(no login)

I Can Help

March 10 2003, 11:49 AM 

Yes , yes indeed the 11thSS "Nordland" Regiment did have Panthers , they were type G's. they also had Panther s with the "Vampir" night fighting system on them. Dragon makes a nice version it. Best of luck !!!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse