Home > Discussion Groups > Dioramas

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=78970&messageid=1113823195
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

New product that looks pretty cool.....

October 17 2011 at 7:53 AM
  (Login MRiedeman)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 167.102.227.65

saw this on Armorama....J's Work, Stone Pavement Mold, Luckymodels has it..it's a silicone mold to make pavement, Lucky has the co's how to instructions on Lucky's site, looks easy. Any one picked this product up yet and used it? Mike

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login jamesguld)
Missing-Lynx members

Not yet...

October 19 2011, 2:47 PM 

I haven't picked it up but am thinking about it. I wonder how well one section will interlock with another ? I also like the brick mold for making debris bricks fairly quickly.

Jim Guld

Respond to this message   

(Login MRiedeman)
Missing-Lynx members

Jim....I was wondering if .....

October 20 2011, 4:03 AM 

joint compound/spackle would work in the silcone mold as well as mixing up plater paris.....as a home owener I have joint compound/spackle laying around. Mike

Respond to this message   

(Login jamesguld)
Missing-Lynx members

Could Work

October 22 2011, 6:44 AM 

Mike,
It could work but it is pretty brittle and the texture isn't as smooth as plaster. For making brick debris it probably be fine but to try and pull a good copy for the road sections, I'd have to put my doubt slip in.

Jim Guld

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - New product that looks pretty cool.....
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse