Return to Index  

Made by a master, Tim Mac

March 29 2006 at 6:26 AM
JayDCobden  (Login JayDCobden)

I finally just did it,and ordered a custom gun from from Tim,at Mac-1, He is so pleasant,and humble, it amazed me. His knowledge just made it simple. I feel he is a legend, and wanted a creation by him. Looking through his gallery, I saw what I would like. I also saw others that someday I hope to own. I'm going with a Co2 rifle of his design,an extended bulk co2 chamber, then a pellet sampler of his choice in .22, then a scope of his choice, from his used selections. Mine will be a .22 caliber, and I also just ordered whatever he felt I needed. I was just stunned by his knowledge, and felt like I had 200 percent trust in him. This man is a legend, and I'll be bragging to my grand children about my handmade Tim Mac gun!!! I could sense he was about perfection, and money was a pain. I could tell he would not allow shortcuts, or anything up to his standards leaving his hands. I'm building a custom stock out of exotic hardwoods, to hold his creation. When it all comes together,I'll share photos. I'm so excited!!! It's like having a Van Gough Airgun! Sincerly,Jay D Cobden

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.