Need your helpOctober 31 2006 at 3:00 PM
|Tim McMurray (Login Mac-1)|
One of my pet peeves is I never got any Mac1 guns in the Blue Book of Airgun Values. Since my LD MKI project is over two decades old and has sold over 750 guns you would think it should be included along with the DAQ offerrings of the last few years.
Doc BB controls what goes into the Blue Book and since he and I have been such good buds he sees fit to pretend I don't exist.
Now that my FT rifle has 100 units done I think it is high time Mac1 products are recognized like anyone elses and it is time for Doc BB to bury the hatchet somewhere else, besides my back.
He is an individual that will use his power to hurt others and it is because he figures the public is ignorant enuf for him to get away with it. If you want to show your not ignorant enuf to be manipulated it is time for you to do something about it. He won't listen to me. I don't exist.
After 5 editions you would think they would get it right. As long as you tolerate reading half truths, you get what you've got.
Steroids, LD's, US FT's, Custom 600's and anything else you own that I made HAS NO VALUE according to Doc BB. Even the Venom Mach 1, no such thing.
I've had enuf of Doc BB's BS to last a lifetime but this takes the cake!
Wouldn't "FREE MEN WITHOUT GUNS" be a RIOT?
- I feel your pain - Anonymous on Oct 31, 2006, 3:23 PM
- I think Doc has a bit of disdain - DonMatzeder on Oct 31, 2006, 3:24 PM
- found it - Anonymous on Oct 31, 2006, 3:28 PM
- All the good doctor did - Anonymous on Oct 31, 2006, 3:33 PM
- Hey Tim - DagoRich on Oct 31, 2006, 3:38 PM
- AMEN - Anonymous on Oct 31, 2006, 3:41 PM
- Wow - DonMatzeder on Oct 31, 2006, 3:46 PM
- Yeah. - Harvey on Oct 31, 2006, 3:55 PM
- beemans book of beemans airgun values - hoboclan on Oct 31, 2006, 3:46 PM
- Thank you - Anonymous on Oct 31, 2006, 3:47 PM
- Not me... nt - DonMatzeder on Oct 31, 2006, 3:48 PM
- YEP - Anonymous on Oct 31, 2006, 3:52 PM
- It's a shame that guys like Mr. Beeman and Robert Law - David Enoch on Oct 31, 2006, 3:58 PM
- Tim I don't have to tell you but others...... - Pete A. on Oct 31, 2006, 4:21 PM
- I have heard of nothing but good of you and MAC1 - Birdo on Oct 31, 2006, 4:32 PM
- The so-called "BlueBook of Airgun Values" is just a reference that's only as valuable... - Steve in NC on Oct 31, 2006, 4:52 PM
- you have ability - chuck on Oct 31, 2006, 5:13 PM
- Thoughts on the matter... - Steve on Oct 31, 2006, 5:16 PM
- from what ive heard, your guns shouldnt be in the blue book - Chris Watson on Oct 31, 2006, 5:36 PM
- Thanks - Tim McMurray on Oct 31, 2006, 6:35 PM
- Re: Need your help - Dan in MI on Oct 31, 2006, 10:18 PM
- 'beeman hype" - harry on Nov 1, 2006, 10:06 AM
- Tim - ejwills on Nov 1, 2006, 12:15 PM