Return to Index  

Need your help

October 31 2006 at 3:00 PM
Tim McMurray  (Login Mac-1)

One of my pet peeves is I never got any Mac1 guns in the Blue Book of Airgun Values. Since my LD MKI project is over two decades old and has sold over 750 guns you would think it should be included along with the DAQ offerrings of the last few years.
Doc BB controls what goes into the Blue Book and since he and I have been such good buds he sees fit to pretend I don't exist.
Now that my FT rifle has 100 units done I think it is high time Mac1 products are recognized like anyone elses and it is time for Doc BB to bury the hatchet somewhere else, besides my back.
He is an individual that will use his power to hurt others and it is because he figures the public is ignorant enuf for him to get away with it. If you want to show your not ignorant enuf to be manipulated it is time for you to do something about it. He won't listen to me. I don't exist.

http://www.beemans.net/airgun_publications.htm

After 5 editions you would think they would get it right. As long as you tolerate reading half truths, you get what you've got.
Steroids, LD's, US FT's, Custom 600's and anything else you own that I made HAS NO VALUE according to Doc BB. Even the Venom Mach 1, no such thing.
I've had enuf of Doc BB's BS to last a lifetime but this takes the cake!

Wouldn't "FREE MEN WITHOUT GUNS" be a RIOT?

Later

Tim

Mac1 Airgun

<br />

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.