Steve told me to put that post up.

October 31 2006 at 4:05 PM
Tim McMurray  (Login Mac-1)

If you want to be lied to it is your choice but I'm calling DOC BB out on this. It is not acceptable behavior for someone that demands respect like he does to do what he is doing.
This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to what Doc BB has done to abuse me. He is a liar and he expects his reputation to make you believe him. When he stops telling lies I'll stop riding him.
If it wasn't true I'd be in real trouble for saying it is. When he takes the libelous statements about me off his website I will consider not telling the truth every chance I get.
I didn't start this and I'm sure as hell not backing down.
Beeman is not a vendor or a dealer. He is a collector that controls the publication that tells what collectors items are worth. The Fox is in charge of the hen house and there are no Mac1 hens.
Beeman never produced gun one but he has listings galore. I actually make stuff from raw materials and I get no mention! 5th edition.
Are you willing to be told stories that have no merit or truth?
It takes integrity to write Airgun History.

Wouldn't "FREE MEN WITHOUT GUNS" be a RIOT?

Later

Tim

Mac1 Airgun

<br />

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.