Thanks for your help

November 2 2006 at 3:27 PM
Tim McMurray  (Login Mac-1)

When the public gets involved stuff happens rather rapidly. I really appreciate having you guys on my side.
Doc Beeman gave me an email promising to fix the problem I had with his web-site content. He was informative and sent me a very detailed reply. Considering the tone of my email to him I'm really surprised I even got a reply.
John Allen from BBA gave me a phone call yesterday and let me know what to do to get my gun(s) listed.
I want to apoligise for the bandwidth dedicated to my ranting but it had a positive effect and that is what really matters.
You guys know who you are that took the initiative and got involved enuf to make the difference. Especially Ron.

The conversions will not be going into the book. No QB's, Mach1, Mach II or Venom Customs but the Mac1 US FT & Hunter are in as soon as we get the stuff in. The next issue will include the first USA purposebuilt FT rifle and the Hunter rifle based on the same platform. I'll also send them info on the recently produced Hunter Pistol.

Thanks again. The power of the internet is what made it happen.

Wouldn't "FREE MEN WITHOUT GUNS" be a RIOT?

Later

Tim

Mac1 Airgun

<br />

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.