Return to Index  

Woo Hoo, USFT #49 is ready to rock!!! - PICS

May 20 2008 at 3:40 PM
Tony  (Login Trojan1994)
YF

While down at Temecula, I brought my USFT to drop off with Tim McMurray to address an alignment issue that I had. I figured he'd take it to the shop and ship it to me when he got done with it...

Nope, after the first match, Tim says "Tony, if you want, grab your gun and we can work on it now.." So I got to watch, and assist lightly, first hand Tim in action...needless to say he got it sorted and installed the laminated forearm that I had him make for me...now that I'm home, I put the rest of the parts back on it and sighted in at 25 yards...can't wait to get the rest of my numbers and knobs dialed in...next FT match is in 2 weeks and I plan on using this rig for the rest of the season!!!

Thanks again Tim!!!

Regards,

Tony

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.