FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Let's put our questions and answers here

August 19 2008 at 3:08 PM

David Enoch  (Login DavidEnoch)
YF

Steve saw my suggestion of a FAQ section and since I opened my mouth he suggested that I start it.

Steve's idea is that we will use this thread for the FAQ.  He will put a link to it up at the top so it does not get lost.

I would like you guys to submit the kinds of simple questions that can be answered in a format like this.  Put the question in the title line and answer it in the post.  Others that wish to add to that post are welcome to fill in the gaps.  I don't see a problem with including links to other places with good answers to a question either.  We are not going to build this overnight.  It will be a process that may just keep on going.  At some time we may change the format but for now, I think this is a good plan.  If you would like to ask a question for others to answer, you are welcome to do that also.

So, let's get going!

David Enoch

This message has been edited by DavidEnoch on Aug 19, 2008 4:33 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.