Return to Index  

audrius' regulators

January 24 2010 at 11:43 AM
  (Login charlie9g)
YF

i'm waiting for the dust to settle as to aftermarket parts for the marauder but would like to put a 12 fpe regulator in mine at some point. i did invite audrius to post up here but i guess he isn't that chatty.
anyone with experience with any of his stuff, please give us a review of how it performs.
i'm expecting major support for the marauder in the next year or two. audrius is interesting in that he makes regulators for a wide variety of PCPs.

small caliber joy

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.