Return to Index  

A few Guns worth Keeping...(PIC Heavy & GRAPHIC)

April 30 2010 at 10:20 PM

(Login FT91)

I have gone through a lot of airguns just to see which one sutes me best... I litteraly kept buying guns to try them out and sold them within a week because they did not meet my expectations(Talon SS/HW50s/Disco) Here are some that I think I will keep for a while...(maybe).

If you guys want to share your favorites that would be great too.

Lets start w/ the Paul Watts Tuned Nickel AW HW30s. I can't decide weather it looks better w/ the Maccari brake or w/ out the brake? forgot to say it's .177Cal.
[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

NEXT is a Mac-1 Tuned Beeman R9 Limited Edition W/ the Venom Kit installed by Tim and a Venom Brake. This one is .20Cal.

AND the Cheap ones... These don't come close to the guns above in quality, looks.. etc... but they are accurate and that's all that counts...

AC Custom 1322 Long Stroke Conversion and Beeman P17 for plinking.

Thanks for looking.

This message has been edited by FT91 on Apr 30, 2010 10:23 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.