Return to Index  

Deadlist survival air rifle

September 16 2010 at 9:12 PM
  (Login roachcreek)
YF

[linked image]

[linked image]

First of all I don't sell these things.

I have heard all sorts of theories on survival rifles. For 13 years I lived in the wilderness and supported my family by hunting in the only house in 110 square miles.

Eating small game can keep you alive, but that diet quickly gets old friends. It takes a real weapon to thwart the bear at the door or bring down an elk.

There are large bore rifles that are powered by air, most are beyond our reach finacially, but if you own a Air Force rifle, you can afford this. It cost $235.00 for this mod.

With it you will shoot arrows at 400 FPS, you will shoot groups of 2 inches at 25 yards and 3 to 4 inches at 60 yards. It will produce well in excess of the killing power and accuracy needed to put down large game and to repel home intruders.

You will need a quality pump, which rules out AF and Crosman/Benjamin pumps, for it is a PCP. Were talking survival here, so a durable pump is needed. You will need a good supply of Carbon arrows which are very durable. And a spare barrel for the 22 or 25 caliber option. Aluminum 2413's will work, but due to the speed they become fragile, and group shooting will Robin Hood them and ruin them.

Simply put, performance wise, this device will put 3 arrows in 20 seconds into a 2 inch group at 25 yards.

This message has been edited by roachcreek on Sep 16, 2010 9:13 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.