The FX Elite .25 didn't stop at the Chrony to show its prowerNovember 6 2011 at 4:18 PM
Steve in CT (Login q1q)
Here are some of the Groups I shot this morning with the vanilla stock FX Elite .25. I didn't even clean the barrel. You don't need to find a sweet spot, it has a very effective regulator as you saw from my test results yesterday.
I can't wait to see what the .22 barrel can do. Some people believe the .22 has an edge on .25 in accuracy. Would this rifle prove them wrong? I do believe if the power is dialed down in .177 this is definitely a benchrest quality rifle. Its consistency is amazing. For a squirrel or a woodchuck life won't be fair.
I shot one group at 25 yards just for kicks and to get on the paper.
The following are various 5 and 10 pellet groups at 50 yards.
This one put a smile on me 10 miles long.
I charged the gun and started shooting at the same spot for 60 pellets. I wanted to see POI shifts etc etc. Consider the fact that my pellets were unweighted and unsorted, unlubed and out of the tin. I love this rig.
Then I moved the paper out to 100 yards to see what I can do down there. I had a 16 oz Soup can that I proceeded to nail time after time holding 3.5 mildots over for a 50 yard zero.
Yellow Forums Owner
- Wow! Great accuracy! - Dimitrios on Nov 6, 2011, 4:28 PM
- That is some great shooting, - Jacob V. on Nov 6, 2011, 4:29 PM
- It's a.. - Steve in CT on Nov 6, 2011, 4:35 PM
- And for complitness here are the chrony posts from yesterday - Steve in CT on Nov 6, 2011, 4:33 PM
- Now that's some serious accuracy and quite a looker - Tofazfou on Nov 6, 2011, 4:35 PM
- Awww man... - Ken on Nov 6, 2011, 4:39 PM
- I like the vanilla stock FX Elite, That's some fine shootin! - RogerV on Nov 6, 2011, 4:54 PM
- Very nice shooting - 17bullet on Nov 6, 2011, 4:55 PM
- Impressive groups - William Piatt on Nov 6, 2011, 4:58 PM
- Nice groups - Mike on Nov 6, 2011, 5:08 PM
- Super awesome - Paul on Nov 6, 2011, 5:09 PM
- truly a 25 caliber that stands alone - robny on Nov 6, 2011, 5:27 PM
- Great groups..... - Kevin on Nov 6, 2011, 5:45 PM
- Awesome groups! N/T - joe(80grit) on Nov 6, 2011, 6:04 PM
- What about the .30 barrel? - M/hackett on Nov 6, 2011, 6:09 PM
- You should send it out for accuracy prep, gauge and a quick fill - william on Nov 6, 2011, 6:20 PM
- Steve, Thanks for spending all this time. I'm impressed with this accuracy. - kevin lentz on Nov 6, 2011, 7:51 PM
- Steve,this gun looks like a game changer! nt. - mark in mass on Nov 6, 2011, 7:59 PM
- Single vs. multishot (with magazine) - Chuck Smith on Nov 6, 2011, 8:08 PM
- DANNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!! - Tony on Nov 6, 2011, 8:20 PM
- Great gift you have in shooting Steve - Pooh on Nov 6, 2011, 9:55 PM
- YOU'RE KILLING ME STEVE! - Brian on Nov 6, 2011, 11:43 PM
- Wow Steve. I think this - Neil McPhail on Nov 7, 2011, 2:08 AM