Return to Index  

The FX Elite .25 didn't stop at the Chrony to show its prower

November 6 2011 at 4:18 PM

(Login q1q)

Here are some of the Groups I shot this morning with the vanilla stock FX Elite .25. I didn't even clean the barrel. You don't need to find a sweet spot, it has a very effective regulator as you saw from my test results yesterday.

I can't wait to see what the .22 barrel can do. Some people believe the .22 has an edge on .25 in accuracy. Would this rifle prove them wrong? I do believe if the power is dialed down in .177 this is definitely a benchrest quality rifle. Its consistency is amazing. For a squirrel or a woodchuck life won't be fair.

[linked image]

I shot one group at 25 yards just for kicks and to get on the paper.

[linked image]

The following are various 5 and 10 pellet groups at 50 yards.

[linked image]

This one put a smile on me 10 miles long.

[linked image]

[linked image]

I charged the gun and started shooting at the same spot for 60 pellets. I wanted to see POI shifts etc etc. Consider the fact that my pellets were unweighted and unsorted, unlubed and out of the tin. I love this rig.

[linked image]

Then I moved the paper out to 100 yards to see what I can do down there. I had a 16 oz Soup can that I proceeded to nail time after time holding 3.5 mildots over for a 50 yard zero.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Steve
Yellow Forums Owner
http://www.yellowforum.com

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.