Return to Index  

I have a question about regulated guns.....

March 2 2012 at 8:20 AM

Eric  (Login TrapdoorSpydr)
YF

I know that shot count on a regulated gun increases for any given fill pressure. Why?? Does hammer bounce get negated because the air available for the one shot is only getting used, not the main tank? If turning the hammer spring tension down on my Royale to go from 920 to say 900 fps, will my shot count on the reg increase? Or does the reg get a metered amount of air and what you do with it is your business. I thought because this reg is preset, I would get a fixed amount of shots, and shot speed would not change that.

Winds light and variable!

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.