Airgun forum:Daryl Holland is a gunsmith in Oregon
 Return to Index  

Daryl Holland is a gunsmith in Oregon

March 3 2012 at 12:40 AM
unrepentantsinner  (Login unrepentantsinner)
YF

Response to What kind of scope has that reticle? nt

He designed the reticle and on his websight he offers several different scopes that he has put the reticle in.

I found it on Ebay 18 minutes before the auction was finished, so I looked it up on his site, saw that he wanted $1250.00 for that particular scope. I waited until it was 30 seconds to the end and put a bid on it, I got it for slightly less than half of what he wants for one. Mine is on a VXIII Long Range 30 MM SF 4.5x14, but he makes it in several scopes up in quality to Schmidt Benders.

Oddly enough I had met Holland, down in a dark snowy canyon above my house while elk hunting years ago, he was elk hunting there also, I knew him by reputation as a gunmaker, but had forgotten about the experience until I looked up that scope on his web site. Small world indeed.

Respond to this message   

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.