Return to Index  

I've had four of these guns....

March 3 2012 at 5:43 PM
Andrew  (Login paganwars)
YC

Response to Need help with P17 trigger

and every single one has had issues with the trigger. One would discharge the pellet during compression, ones trigger stopped engaging after about 15 rounds, my last one went from having a perfect match trigger, to having an impossibly hard pull, varying from shot to shot with no warning.

I love the size, accuracy and simplicity of the p17/2004, after all I bought four of the things. But in my opinion they are so unsafe that its not worth owning. I'd hate to have someone lose an eye or worse because of a $35 chinese plinker. I won't own another one of these, its a lawsuit in a blister-pack waiting to happen.

I wish crosman would copy this gun, and do it right. Maybe have a .22 version as well!

Good luck on the trigger issue.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.