Return to Index  

how long does it take for a springer to settle down?

March 13 2012 at 3:04 PM

Dennis  (Login kawaboy-zx11)
YF

i just got a new tech force 89 .22 spring rifle yesterday. i put mabey 100 pellets thru it so far and i doubt you could cover my groups with a dollar bill at 30 yards. i read that these should shoot less than 1/2" at 30 yards. i am holding it very lightly so the recoil can do its thing but its still shooting a shotgun pattern. also i did tighten up the action in the stock, how many shots do you put thru a new spring rifle before you call it "ready" ? i ran 3 pellets over the crony and they were between 725 and 777 fps. thats a big spread. Thanks, Dennis

This message has been edited by kawaboy-zx11 on Mar 13, 2012 3:07 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.