Return to Index  

An "Inexpensive" PCP Experiment with results (accuracy)

March 16 2012 at 10:14 PM
  (Login Flintsack)
YC

I have always wanted to try one of the AA 400 single shot bolts. the one below was priced right, and has verry nice wood. Plus I new the guy who was selling it, he has well cared for stuff.

Price of the rifle $575.00
Price of the scope $125.00
Total $700.00 for a scoped PCP...??? will it shoot?

I adjusted the trigger. Mounted the scope, Cleaned the barrel. Put a Beemman muzzel break with some holes drilled around the end for air flow.

Then i shot it!
[linked image]

I had numerous groups like this that were under 1/2", I had one where four shots fit in a .22 bullet, you know what happend on the fifth - opened it WAY up to .3" ctc (instead of .050").

Anyway, i guess you don't have to spend $2K to get an accurate good looking rifle.

Mike

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.