Return to Index  

Just curious on oring removal

March 18 2012 at 9:52 PM
Eddie  (Login eddieirvine)
YF

Response to Thank, got it off

hey Eddie this is Eddie always wanted to say that LOL! I am curious for the reason you are taking out the power adjuster orings! I am guessing you are feeling air leaking around that area? I had an S510 and had the same problems! it also did not fix the leak. If you run into the same problme let me know, I have a good fix for it! also what causes these to leak is the hole you took the really small set screw out of along with the ball and spring, if you tighten the set screw up tight enough to hold the adjuster from moving, which by the way is the reason I tore mine apart, you could watch the adjuster knob move after every shot, just slightly but it did move from where it was originally set! but anyway if you tighten up that set screw to keep the adjuster knob from moving it cocks the shaft out of elinment causing it to leak air from the adjuster shaft! my simple mod lets you just put hardly no prssure on the spring and ball via the set screw, and add an oring to the adjuster knob right behind the knob you turn with you thumb and fore finger. If you are interested email me I added my email address to this post, just click on my name!

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.