Return to Index  

I don't have an agenda against Rapids and I mentioned it only

March 22 2012 at 5:44 PM

Steve in CT  (Login q1q)

Response to Cmon now Steve ....

to make the point. Over the years I probably had over 10 rapid bottles. EVERY single one LEAKED OFF the gun. No big deal, I didnt hold it against the gun. I kept them on. BUT the FX bottles have a different valve, not a stupid ball. So FX bottles DON'T usually leak OFF the gun.

If yours leaks, maybe its very low in pressure, empty it all together and maybe there is some debris on the valving. OR fill it to 3200 PSI and take it off again. What caused you to remove the bottle off a brand new gun that has a quick fill anyway. Did you make sure unscrewing it you didnt bend anything?

Steve
Yellow Forums Owner
http://www.yellowforum.com

Respond to this message   

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.