Return to Index  

Personally....I dont like the 350

April 1 2012 at 8:30 AM
jason  (Login jsnscott)
YC

Response to how about the rws350 for small game ?

I have had dealings with both 177 and 22 RWS 350 (untuned). I really didnt like either but the 22 was the best of the two. The recoil on these beast are just that...very harsh! I did tune the 177 to be a pleasent shooter but once a guy does this you might as well go for the RWS 34. (if you are insestant on going RWS) Those rifles are long gone. A R9 in 177 and a RWS 34 in 22cal replaced them. I shoot more accurate with these twa ond are much better for me to carry in the field. I guess you question was taking small game wasnt it....Heck yea. The 350 will put em down hard! if you can manage to shoot it! (that recoil is mean!!)

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.