Return to Index  

Re: .22 Mrod mags fit in my .22 Rapid $105 0r $13.00?

April 1 2012 at 8:29 PM
Scott C  (Login ScottCC)
YF

Response to .22 Mrod mags fit in my .22 Rapid $105 0r $13.00?

This is a sore point with me. I've been itchin' to get a second rifle to complement my .177 Mrod. Something in .22 with more power and also repeater. One of my requirements is that the magazines not cost an arm and a leg. I've passed on more than a few rifles because of the magazine cost. I want to have 5 mags available. That would be a third to half the cost of the gun at $100 each! I think the manufacturers need to wise up on this one. It's probably affecting sales. Currently the only rifle I've found that meets my requirements is a .22 Mrod.

---Scott.

This message has been edited by ScottCC on Apr 1, 2012 8:31 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.