Low power Diana 34 springApril 5 2012 at 6:30 AM
|PakProtector (Login PakProtector)|
I have a 10 y.o. Son who is a developing airgun enthusiast. I have an XS-12 for him now and I am planning on his next one to be a Diana 34. The main issue with that one will be cocking effort. Who/where/how can I find a 3/4 power spring that will take cocking effort down to the low 20's from stock?
I'm thinnking there must be some other springer with a similar spring that I can just go an buy an 'off the rack' stock spring and avoid a special( and thus specially expensive, which defeats the whole Diana 34 inexpensiveness ).
- You could always get one here - - SteveV on Apr 5, 2012, 10:21 AM
- If the cocking effort is too high for your son..... - Jeff Marshall on Apr 5, 2012, 10:43 AM
- options - PakProtector on Apr 5, 2012, 11:39 AM
- Re: Low power Diana 34 spring - airgunandy on Apr 5, 2012, 11:35 AM
- 34 and shortened spring - Cvan on Apr 5, 2012, 12:11 PM
- Email Vortek I'll bet Tom can set you up easily - Tom on Apr 5, 2012, 12:23 PM
- Easy fix buy an R-7/HW30 - Rich. from Mich. on Apr 5, 2012, 12:40 PM
- In case you don't mind buying another rifle - Bob on Apr 5, 2012, 2:35 PM
- Youth RWS 34 - JohnG10 on Apr 5, 2012, 7:47 PM