Return to Index  

New Sumatra Carbine .25 and a question

April 5 2012 at 8:11 PM
  (Login 1llwill)
YC

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

You guys have seen it before so I will just post one pic to show how huge my Nikko Nighteater looks on it.
Couldn't mount my Hawk Tactical because I have the high rings on it and can't adjust elevation enough.
Scared the crap out of myself on the 1st shot. I knew it was going to be loud and adjusted the power wheel
down (or so I thought). Did not know it went 2 full turns so I shot it on about 3/4 power and got a rude awakening
and some ringing ears. Someone posted it was backyard friendly on low power. That must be a .177 cuz the .25 still
has a good POP on low shooting 31gr. cudas at 300 fps.
On high power, out of the box, it is shooting a 31gr. at 960fps for 63fpe. YEAH BABY! That is why I got this gun
and the uniqueness of it happy.gif
Thanks to Joe 80grit for helping me get it, hope you are enjoying the Royale as much happy.gif

My question is this anyone know where I can get a Foster Quick Fill fitting to replace the Probe fitting??
Thanks....Matthew

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.