Return to Index  

Perfect bore by one shot reaming?

April 6 2012 at 11:36 AM
Cal  (Login CalG)
YF

Response to perfect Transition easy to do

Then how to form the "twist" lands without deformation of the achieved interface perfection? Difficult perhaps. More so if multiple twisted end sections are to be considered fitting to a single smooth section.

There will always be a transition in a two piece barrel even if only a perception, this may cause commotion to some.

I don't say it is impossible to achieve useful results, but the process will be expensive, and perhaps best suited to development programs that determine optimum dimensions to be applied to production methods.

I am sure the price point on the manufacturing level is less than $100 per.

Respond to this message   

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.