Return to Index  

Looks to be a Falcon FN19

April 7 2012 at 9:53 AM

(Login TStray)
YC

Response to Titan/Falcon

As Howard pointed out,two things that define the early Titans are the sloped breech and small peg like loading bolt.
[linked image]

Neither Titan or Falcon guns are stamped with the makers name, only a small sticker found either on the air tube or stock define who made it.
Fill pressure should be stamped on the breech.
Your rifle looks to have a custom stock as neither Titan or Falcon offered that style.

I have reproduced the original Titan stickers and offer them free to any Titan owner who needs to replace a damaged or lost sticker.

"Love them Walthers"
Hell I love them ALL

Tom Strayhorn
Catawissa Missouri

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.