Return to Index  

My New Hatsan PCP

April 7 2012 at 2:40 PM
  (Login jdski2003)
YF

My BT65 SB (.22) arrived yesterday, and it is a beauty. It was fully charged at 200 bar, so I immediately loaded up 10 25g pellets and fired them at targets, 2/4's and a few other items. This rifle is just as the marketing statement says, "serious". Pellets went right through the 2/4, leaving a significant exit hole. This rifle is solid, well built, worked flawlessly right out of the box. I got the walnut version, even though it is a bit heavy, but I am glad I did. Came with a fill adapter, sling, and some washers/o rings. It is not a quiet rifle, however, it is threaded at the muzzle. Stock is adjustable as well, and has two "magazines". I can't say enough about Joao at American-Armscorp in Florida..he answered every email or call, was a tremendous help and even called when the gun arrived to see how I liked it. Outstanding service.

More to come once I do some more shooting.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.