My New Hatsan PCPApril 7 2012 at 2:40 PM
|jdski (Login jdski2003)|
My BT65 SB (.22) arrived yesterday, and it is a beauty. It was fully charged at 200 bar, so I immediately loaded up 10 25g pellets and fired them at targets, 2/4's and a few other items. This rifle is just as the marketing statement says, "serious". Pellets went right through the 2/4, leaving a significant exit hole. This rifle is solid, well built, worked flawlessly right out of the box. I got the walnut version, even though it is a bit heavy, but I am glad I did. Came with a fill adapter, sling, and some washers/o rings. It is not a quiet rifle, however, it is threaded at the muzzle. Stock is adjustable as well, and has two "magazines". I can't say enough about Joao at American-Armscorp in Florida..he answered every email or call, was a tremendous help and even called when the gun arrived to see how I liked it. Outstanding service.
More to come once I do some more shooting.
- I think those Hatsan will make a big splash this year - Nomadic Pirate on Apr 7, 2012, 2:59 PM
- I was shooting my Hammerli Pneuma ... - knt on Apr 7, 2012, 4:01 PM
- it looks very similar to the Hammerli Pneuma - anewguy on Apr 7, 2012, 4:02 PM
- So is the 70 shots per fill accurate? N/T - matthew on Apr 7, 2012, 4:50 PM
- X2 on Joao being a first class guy. I've been dealing... - joe(80grit) on Apr 7, 2012, 11:03 PM