Return to Index  

Sounds like what we call pocket gophers...

April 8 2012 at 11:14 AM
Gippeto  (Login gippeto)
YF

Response to Got another one this morning!

[linked image]

We had a major infestation on the acreage the summer we built our house...managed to shoot a few,(got one with a framing hammer) but what really did the damage to their population was trapping. Used these...extremely effective.

http://www.leestrapworks.com/

Just find the hole at the fresh mound, open it up and set the trap. They don't like the light coming from the hole and will be back soon to "fix" that...usually get them first try.

Also works really well on Richardsons ground squirrel (sage rats I think you call them?) and thirteen lined ground squirrel...which we also get from time to time.

Hasn't got the wifes cat yet though...not 100% sure how I feel about that. wink.gif

Al

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Nice trap - Bill Powell on Apr 9, 2012, 10:35 AM
  •  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.