Return to Index  

Old Diana 45, What to do?

April 9 2012 at 12:23 PM
Devin  (Login ddoug85)
YC

I have a Diana 45 here that spent it's life in the closet out on a lake on our families house boat. It was nearly forgotten about until this winter, the familiy deceided we were going to sell the house boat and upon cleaning everything out we found this Diana that my Grandfather had bought (maybe 25 years ago?). I guess I'm wondering if there are people out there that are interested in rifles in this type of condition. There is some pretty heavy rust, and the stock needs a good sanding/refinish. There aren't any gouges/scratches and the bore looks clean. Besides feeling completely dry, it cocks supprisingly smooth, and locks up nicely. I'd say this rifle was shot no more than a couple hundred times which is sort of a sad story. It was simply put away and forgotten about while it sat and weathered for years.

I have some pictures here of the right (worst) side, breech area and trigger. Let me know what you think about it, and if it's worth selling as is.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.