Return to Index  

What happens if a PCP's pressure gets down too far?

April 9 2012 at 8:28 PM
  (Login gy954)
YF

I want to make sure about this....

If I shoot a PCP's pressure down too far I run the risk of having a pellet jam in the barrel. In fact, it's inevitable. Now AFAIK, that's the only problem I should encounter, yes? (Actually, I ought to notice the increasing downward curve of the pellet before that happens.)

Because I'm not 100% certain about that statement, I don't want to experiment with one of my rifles unless I get validation from folks here more knowledgeable than I. That means most of you. happy.gif

Thanks.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.