Return to Index  

I know everyone has an opinion about GAMO but....?

April 10 2012 at 2:05 PM
  (Login Bigbuddha74)
YF12

I sure am happy with everyones suggestions, and am having a blast with my P-17 and 953, as well as I finally got my IZH53M sighted in (after a little dremel work :P ). My next question is about GAMO. My neighbor has a nice little garden every year, and always struggles with pest birds, rabbits, and squirrels. I am reluctant to try and shoot them with any of the three above guns, as they dont have the knockdown power needed for rabbits and squirrels, or the larger birds. Since we live in the city, my powder burners are out of the question, so I was looking for an alternative means of dispatching those critters. My maximum shooting distance would be @25 yds, so I feel a .177 would work fine, but since I primarily hunt paper, I need some opiniions on what to get. I have seen the GAMO Bigcat locally for @ 130.00 bux, but I have a hard time spending that If I can achieve the same thing out of a Daisy 880 from Wally world for a third of the cost. Is the Gamo worth it, as in, will it last a while? It certainly wont get shot very much. What say you fine folks?

-Sean

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.