BSA BarrelsApril 10 2012 at 8:28 PM
Terry (Login TerrySS)
I have a BSA Techstar, and when I bought it, the barrel had been cut down to 16 5/8" from the original 18". I came across a unmolested barrel and bought it. I now am interested in doing a project with the original barrel, but, am interested in your thoughts and ideas on the barrel. Is it junk, or should it still work OK? Is the barrel choked, and if so, how long is the choked area? How much more could I cut it down and still have a useable barrel? Anyone have any thoughts on it? I never shot the original barrel before I switched it out.
- Re: BSA Barrels - Griff1950 on Apr 10, 2012, 8:39 PM
- I would push a pellet down the barrel... - Lon on Apr 10, 2012, 8:46 PM
- I would say, if the choke was cut off it is probably junk - DaveG on Apr 10, 2012, 10:48 PM
- no chokes on BSa - Russell Best on Apr 10, 2012, 11:53 PM
- From the BSA website..... - John Lucas on Apr 11, 2012, 8:03 PM