Return to Index  

take a look at the THEOBEN MFR 12-fpe-38-inch

April 16 2012 at 9:36 PM
  (Login tinman2)
YF12

Response to Question about barrel length and efficiency in pcp

YES you and I are some what on the same page,,This gun is 38 inch long 12 fpe and shoots 300 shots on one fill,, I want the 38 but FAC with 60 shots,, for me that only come in a 43 plus size,, like taking a mop handle hunting in the wood and some are 46 inch also,,yes I have other carbine under 38inch that shoot out to 40 yards easy just low on power,,one you may not know about CROSMAN SEARS/ROEBUCK-180 WHITE SPACER IN THE MIDDLE OF BARREL-SHOOTS-60 times on one fill at 630-fps-40yards plus-very hard find around-200-bucks,,

Respond to this message   
Responses

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.